1. Contact me by the e-mail email@example.com to request a commission
2. Bring a description of the character and / or scene, and the references, as well as the desired format
3. I'll put the order on the commission queue, and get in touch when it's getting near and i'll be ready to work on it. Payment must be made at this time.
4. I may accept to make it or not. There is some themes that i do not work with.
5. I'll be updating this journal entry and the queue, weekly
6. After i send the commission's sketch, up to 2 revisions can be made.
Please have a look on my gallery to know the kind of work I can do, and keep in mind my abilities and limitations.
7. Please do not rush or check on me, I'm always working, so this bothers me. I may cancel the commission and refund if it's annoy me. I'll try the maximum transparency with the schedule and queue, so check progression there.
8. For comic book commissions, if you need something faster, i can be part of a team, too. (by doing layout, inks, or colors)
Sunday - day off
Monday - main work: comics
Tuesday - main work: comics
Wednesday - main work: comics
Thursday - main work: comics / commissions
Friday - commissions
Saturday - commissions / off
Working in Progress
13 David Bolton
24 External GTA V custom commission
25 Anonymous Private commission
28 AJ Burton
CLOSED (FULL SLOTS)
(in US dollars)
Consult me for info on prices.
All formats: 300 DPI, .PNG and .JPG
Paying the paypal fee is not a requirement, but it will be greatly appreciated if you want to help me and give me support.
My paypal is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for everything!